Best Child Eye Doctor near me
Dr. Manish Shyamkul best Child Eye Doctor near me in Mumbai,India
Child Eye Doctor
Book Now ! Best Child Eye doctor in Mumbai near me at Goregaon (w) Mumbai
Eye Doctor for Child
Fix Appointment with Dr.Manish Shyamkul-Best eye doctor for child near me Mumbai,pediatric eye doctor
Children Eye Care & Squint clinic near me in Mumbai Goregaon
Best Eye Doctor for Child Mumbai
Best Eye doctor for child in Mumbai – Dr Manish Shyamkul’s [Child Eye Doctor near me] main objective is to provide state of the art Pediatric Eye Care, Neuro-ophthalmology ,strabismus (adult and pediatric) and phaco-emulsification cataract surgery services (adult and pediatric) associated with unremitting teaching, research and community eye care.
Latika Children Eye Care
Eye doctor for child near me
Dr. Manish Shyamkul
Pediatric ophthalmologist and squint surgeon
Dr. Manish Shyamkul Best Child Eye Doctor in Mumbai, India
Head paediatric ophthalmology,
Child Eye Doctor and Squint
Dr Manish Shyamkul, (Pediatric Ophthalmology, M.S (Ophthalmology), M.B.B.S (Mumbai) is a Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Squint Surgeon at Latika Children eye care.(Pediatric eye doctor near me)
He is a consultant Child eye doctor and Child eye specialist with several years of expertise in pediatric ophthalmology.
- Dr Manish Shyamkul completed his long term fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus from the prestigious L.V.Prasad.Eye Institute Hyderabad,India.
- He is also trained in pediatric ophthalmology and child eye care from L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Dr Manish Shyamkul is also trained in Neuro-ophthalmology from L.V.Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- He is also trained in pediatric glaucoma from L.V.Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Dr Manish Shyamkul is also trained in pediatric oculoplasty from L.V.Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- He also trained in Retinopathy in Prematurity at world renowned L.V.Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Dr Manish Shyamkul is a consultant Eye Doctor, Eye Surgeon, Eye specialist and Ophthalmologist at Latika Eye Care in Mumbai,India.
Currently Dr Manish Shyamkul is head of Child Eye Care department at Latika Eye Care for children and adults.
Child Eye Doctor And Squint Hospital
- M.S ophthalmology (gold medal)
- M.B.B.S: T N Medical College and B Y L Nair Hospital, Mumbai,India.
- Super-specialty Long term fellowship in pediatric ophthalmology & Neuro-ophthalmology–From L. V. Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad,India.
- Training in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus,Squint: Anuradha Eye Hospital,India
- Observer in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus,Squint: Jyotirmay Eye Clinic and Pediatric Low Vision Center,Thane, Mumbai,India.
Dr.Manish Shyamkul-Best child eye doctor for child near me Mumbai,pediatric eye doctor
FAQ’s on child eye vision:
What are some signs of possible eye trouble in children?
Common signs of possible eye trouble in children at eye doctor for child in Mumbai ,
Eye disease in children are as follows,
- Frequent blinking of eyes
- Redness of Eyes
- Watering Eyes,
- Discharge in Eyes,
- Pink Eyes,
- Sticking of eyelids,
- Rubbing of Eyes,
- Lack of concentration
- Blurry vision
- Itchy Eyes
- Crossed Eyes
- Double vision
- Swelling of Eyes
- Bulging of eyes
- Squinting of Eyes
- The above mentioned are some of the most common signs of possible eye trouble in children.
- But it is important for parents to understand that each and every child is different.
- Hence the presenting signs of eye disease or eye problems may vary.
- So it is very important to consult your child eye doctor or children’s eye specialist.
- Consultation with a child eye doctor includes the following,
- Child eye examination,
- Child eye vision,
- Fundus examination,
- Eye movement examination and
- Cycloplegic refraction.
Call now, book your appointment child eye specialist in Mumbai at Latika Children Eye Care,Goregaon ,Mumbai ,India
Why does my child keep rubbing his eyes?
Rubbing of Eyes or itchy Eyes are one of the most common symptoms of possible trouble in children.
Common eye diseases associated with frequent rubbing of Eyes are,
- Allergic eye disease
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Convergence defect
- Blurry vision
- Consult a child eye specialist, paediatric ophthalmologist or an eye doctor for child eye in mumbai.
- Child specialist doctor is the best eye doctor for a complete detailed examination of your child’s eye.
- The possibilities are endless, but after examination, your child eye doctor will diagnose, and treat the possible eye trouble in your child’s eye.
Dr Manish Shyamkul-Child Eye Doctor near me in Mumbai, India
Dr Manish Shyamkul is one the best Child eye doctor in Mumbai and Children’s eye surgeon with special interest and expertise in
- Pediatric-ophthalmology and
Can a child’s vision be corrected?
- Yes! child’s vision can be easily corrected by eye doctor for child (eye doctor for child in Mumbai).
- But it all depends upon the cause of the reduced vision in your child’s eyes.
- Most common causes of decrease in vision of kids eyes are,
- Refractive errors like,
- But it is important you know that these are not the only causes of reduced vision in the child’s eye.
- There are many other serious causes for child’s eyes reduced vision.
- Consult your child eye doctor and get your child’s eyes examined in detail.
- Examination will reveal the possible cause, and diagnosis. So that proper management and treatment can be initiated.
- Glasses and contact lenses are the most common modalities of treatment for refractive errors in children.
- If refractive error is not the cause for your child’s reduced vision, than depending on the diagnosis your child eye doctor will guide you towards further management.
Eye Doctor for Child
Best eye doctor for child near Mumbai-One of the best child eye doctor in Mumbai is Dr.Manish Shyamkul pediatric ophthalmologist in Mumbai at LATIKA Children Eye Clinic & Squint Clinic ( Latika Eye & Maternity Specialty Clinic.) Goregaon Mumbai,certified pediatric ophthalmologist and squint surgeon from L..V.P.E.I one of the prestigious eye institutes and Eye Hospital in India. Read more at LATIKA Children Eye Clinic&Squint Clinic (Latika Eye & Maternity Specialty Clinic.) https://www.latikaeyeandmaternityclinic.com/dr-manish-shyamkul-best-child-eye-doctor-mumbai-india/
A Pediatric Consultant, Squint Surgeon and an Eye Doctor for child at Latika children eye care, Dr Manish Shyamkul has 14 years of experience and expertise in dealing with all kinds of eye diseases in children,kids,toddlers,infants,babies and adults.
He is one of the Top Kids eye specialist in Mumbai,and an excellent Pediatric Eye Surgeon.
Eye problems like complicated and difficult adult as well as pediatric Strabismus, all kinds of eye diseases in infants.
His patients praise him and refer him as Best Children’s eye doctor near me
His main interests are,
- Congenital Abnormalities,
- Amblyopia (aka lazy eye),
- Lazy eye in adults,
- Childhood cataract ,
- Eye doctor for child near me
- Cataracts in children infant and babies,
- Squint in children infant and babies,
- Squint in adults and
- Treatment of child eye diseases in infants, toddlers,kids, children and babies etc.
Book an appointment for eye doctor for child near me Mumbai
Can a 3 year old have an eye test?
- Sure ! your 3 year old child can definitely undergo an eye test and should be done by eye doctor for child.
- Your child eye doctor is the best for examining your child’s eyes.
- Paediatric eye doctors are trained to examine the eyes at any age.
- In modern ophthalmology, age is no restriction for examination of your kids eye.
- Even if the baby is not yet babbling, preverbal, preschool or unable to speak, still you are child,infant or baby can undergo complete eye check up.
- Consult your paediatric eye doctor in Mumbai and get your child’s eye checkup done without any hesitation.
Dr Manish Shyamkul is a well known eye doctor for children, and best Child eye Specialist in Navi mumbai,Mumbai, South mumbai, and a visiting consultant at several eye hospitals in Mumbai and in other parts of India.
- Pediatric ophthalmology
- Pediatric glaucoma
- Eye doctor for child near me
- Pediatric oculoplasty
- Paediatric cataract
- Phacoemulsification surgeries
Dr Manish Shyamkul is one of the leading Eye Doctor for children and Best Pediatric eye doctor in Mumbai,India.
How do I know if my 4 year old needs glasses?
- Most common signs and symptoms of a child with reduced vision who may need glasses are as follows,
- Frequent rubbing of Eyes,
- Itching of Eyes
- Holding handheld digital devices very close to Eyes
- Frequent headaches
- Eye Pain
- Normal head posture- tilting of head
- Sitting and watching television too closely
- These are the common signs symptoms of a child with refractive error who may need glasses.
- Consult an eye doctor for child eye check-up.
- Only after complete detail examination, your child eye doctor will diagnose refractive error or any other cause for reduction of vision in your child’s Eyes.
- Treatment modalities such as eyeglasses, contact lenses or any other treatment of kids Eye can be commented only after detailed examination of toddlers eyes.
- Book an appointment with kids eye doctor for your kids eye examination.
If you are looking for Eye doctor for child and the best Child Eye Doctor for treatment of your child eye diseases, than book your appointment now!
Do carrots improve eyesight?
- Yes! Carrots improve eyesight.(answered by eye doctor for children Mumbai)
- But this is not true for all cases of reduced vision.
- Carrots can improve eyesight, only in certain cases and should not be generalized.
- Carrots can improve your eyesight only if you have vitamin A deficiency.
- If Vitamin A deficiency is the cause of your reduction in vision, then carrots will definitely help you.
- But if Vitamin A deficiency is not the cause of your decrease vision, then eating carrots or drinking carrot juice may not help you.
- Consider reading this article,it will clear all your doubts – Carrot’s Health Benefits and Eye Health by Dr.Manish Shyamkul.
- Consult your paediatric ophthalmologist, who will diagnose the cause of your reduced vision.
- Treatment for improving your eyesight will totally depend on the cause of your reduced vision.
- So, don’t sit back, get your eyes examined by eye doctor for your toddler eyes.
- Follow the appropriate management suggested by your eye doctor.
- Book your appointment now and consult paediatric eye specialist.
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED
- Publication-case report on ankyloblepheron filiform adnatum. Malapuram journal of ophthalmic society
- Publication-new trends in management of adenoviral kerato conjunctivitis. Malapuram journal of ophthalmic society
- Publication-Posterior Embryotoxon. Malapuram journal of ophthalmic society
Dr Manish Shyamkul is one of the Best Squint Surgeon in Mumbai,India and the best child eye doctor in Mumbai,India.
- Presented paper in International Pediatric ophthalmology conference at LVPEI-Visual outcome in congenital cataract with nystagmus
- Surgical video -Pediatric ophthalmologist- phacoemulsification in subluxated lens presented at L.V.P.E.I hospital Bhubaneswar, Cornea and Anterior Segment Conference
- Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology – August 24, 2008 Category: Ophthalmology, Authors: Manish Shyamkul ,
Lateral rectus resection versus medial rectus re‐recession for residual esotropia: early results of a randomized clinical trial – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1442-9071.2008.001776.x
- Speaker Pediatric ophthalmologist in kerla, Ophthalmology CME MAY-2009 “Guess the incision”
- Speaker Pediatric ophthalmologist in Trisssur ophthalmology CME JULY-2009 “Fornix incision squint surgery”
- Speaker Pediatric ophthalmologist CME NOV-2009 “CHANGING TRENDS IN STRABISMUS” at palakkad ophthalmic council
- Speaker Pediatric ophthalmologist CME DEC-2009 “EARLY REHABILITATION IN STRABISMUS” at palakkad medical council of paediatrics
- Speaker Pediatric ophthalmologist -Capsulorrhexis in the workshop on Small Incision Cataract Surgery at Nagar, 2004
- Attended the Indian Contact Lens Education Program, LVPEI Eye Institute, 2005
Dr Manish Shyamkul is a squint Specialist and Squint Surgeon dealing with squint surgeries in kids,children,toddlers,infants,babies and adults.
- Awards: Gold Medal in MS (Ophthalmology)
- Winner of Dr. Balachandra Award.
TOP MOST SURGERIES PERFORMED
- Lasers and Injections for Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Paediatric Cataracts
- Paediatric Glaucoma
- Squint surgery
Dr Manish Shyamkul is a super specialist in squint eye treatment for babies and one of the best Child Cataract Surgeon.
He has done extensive work in squint eye treatment in adults and is a well known eye doctor for child near Mumbai,Goregaon. He is one of the best eye doctor for the treatment of child eye diseases.
- Lecturer in Ophthalmology at Grant Medical College and J.J.Hospital, Mumbai,India.
- Training fellows in Phacoemulsification surgery in Ahalia Hospital, Kerala.
TOP MOST DISEASES TREATED
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Childhood Cataract
- Eye doctor for child near me
- Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Paediatric Glaucoma
- Refractive errors
Dr Manish Shyamkul is super specialist eye doctor in Mumbai,Goregaon trained in pediatric ophthalmology.
PRESENT AND PAST AFFILIATIONS
- Latika children eye care and squint specialist, Mumbai – Goregaon,Mumbai,India –Chief of pediatric ophthalmology, Neuro -ophthalmology, Strabismus and Glaucoma services.
- Visiting pediatric ophthalmologist at Jeevan Jyot eye hospital –Palghar Mumbai,India
- Pediatric ophthalmology and Phaco services at APOLLO HOSPITAL Chembur and Tardeo,Mumbai,India
- Visiting pediatric ophthalmologist at Samarth eye hospital –Santacruz east Mumbai,India.
- Chief of pediatric ophthalmology, Neuro -ophthalmology, and Strabismus at RUSHABH EYE HOSPITAL , Chembur,Mumbai,India.
- Consultant in Ophthalmology at Rushabh Eye Hospital,Chembur,Mumbai,India.
- Consultant in Ophthalmology at Al-Salama eye hospital Kerala,India.
- Chief of pediatric ophthalmology , Neuro -ophthalmology, Strabismus & Glaucoma services at Al-Salama eye hospital Kerala,India.
- Al-Salama eye hospital – Calicut, Kerala,India.
- Consultant in Ophthalmology at Ahalia Eye Hospital , Kerala,India.
- Consultant in Ophthalmology at Al-Salama eye hospital, Perintahalmanna Kerala,India. – Chief of pediatric ophthalmology , Neuro -ophthalmology, Strabismus and Glaucoma services.
- Fellow in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus at L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Fellowship in Neuro-Ophthalmology:. L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Fellowship in pediatric glaucoma Ophthalmology: L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Fellowship in Retinopathy of Prematurity: L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Fellowship in pediatric Oculoplasty Ophthalmology: L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
- Certification from L.V. Prasad Eye Hospital, Hyderabad,India.
You-tube videos– Latika Eye and Maternity Clinic youtube health videos
Dr.Manish Shyamkul-Best eye doctor for child near me Mumbai and Pediatric Eye Doctor
Enquiry – 7506643458
Email: [email protected]
Children’s Eye Doctors near me
Child eye doctor near me -Dr.Manish Shyamkul
Best eye doctor for child near me in Mumbai and Pediatric Eye Doctor