Tips for Healthy Eyes
Tips for healthy eyes and eye care -Eye health and eye care tips ,this is a continuation of our first article on eye health.
Health tips for healthy eyes
Tips for healthy eyes care – If you have not read ,we recommend you to also read the following articles.We try to the answer all the frequently asked questions on eye care and healthy eyes.
Tips for healthy eyes and eye care enumerates most of the good eye care practices.
Here we have mentioned and hopefully have answered and explained good habits for getting maximal optimal eye health and will also help to improve your eye health.
Health tips for healthy eyes… read more on Tips on healthy eyes
How can I improve my eyesight naturally?
Improving your eye sight naturally is possible,only if you follow the following steps,
1.There are few important things that you can do naturally to improve and boost your eye health and your vision.
2. Consume green leafy vegetables, fruits,grains and avoid junk food.
3. Eat balanced healthy diet which is rich in antioxidants and vitamin A.
4. Exercise daily and make it a routine lifestyle of your.
5. Protect your eyes from the sun and harmful effects of UV radiation.
6. Wear protective eye glasses while at work or while going outdoors.
7. Wear protective eye glasses this will help you from eye injury.
8. Get healthy natural sleep.
- #15 Tips for Eye health -“conjunctivitis,red eyes,pink eyes#
- #Eye Health -Conjunctivitis-Red Eye, or Pink-eye#
Tips for keeping eyes healthy
- Do no use any kind of home remedies, or homemade preparations in your eye. read carefully and follow these simple tips for healthy eyes and also share with others. These simple tips for healthy eyes will help you maintain your eyes and eyesight healthy.
- Any kind of such act will only result in further complications and worsening of your situation.
- Do not engage in any kind of such experimentation with your eyes.
- Even after using such homemade preparations you still visit your eye doctor, then why do you want to complicate your existing situation and later consult your eye doctor.
- In any kind of eye problem, please consult your eye doctor and take proper treatment of eye problems as prescribed by your eye doctor.
- If you plan to use a contact lens, please consult your eye health specialist, an eye doctor and confirm whether your eyes are healthy enough to use a contact lens.
- whether you have any other eye surface-ocular surface-related issues or diseases like dry eyes which get aggravated and may lead to serious consequences over period of time.
- Such contact lens complication do not occur immediately ,and hence usually patients continue to wear contact lens and at later point of time in life such consequences begin to manifest, but unfortunately till that time harm is already done,and most of time it is irreversible. [contact lens complication treatment in Mumbai]
- So please do not take contact lens for granted….specially if you are a beginner.
- You will also have to confirm weather fitting of contact lens is optimal, an ill-fitting contact lens will do serious damage and harm your cornea.
- unfit or miss fitting contact lens can create contact lens associated eye complications permanently lead to corneal scar,or corneal edema and very seriously compromise the state of eye health. this can lead to visual disturbance and severe infections which could be bacterial, fungus, or might be related to contact lens cleaning and hygiene and may lead to Acanthamoeba keratitis which is a dreadful eye health condition.
- If you are a contact lens user, please immediately stop the use of contact lens if any of the following situations arises,
1. Red eyes
2. Watering eyes
3. Itching eyes,might be a sign of allergy in children and adults.
4. Swelling of eyes
5. Discharge in eyes
6. Foreign body sensation in eyes.
7. Injury to eyes
8. Any kind of accidental chemical splash on eyes
10. Irritation of eyes
11. Any kind of discomfort with contact lens use.
In such situation immediate discontinuation of contact lens is advisable and take consultation of eye doctor.
Hope these simple tips for healthy eyes, Best 6 Tips for Healthy Eyes and eye care from Latika Eye and Maternity specialty Clinic,Mumbai, Goregaon was helpful to you and must have given you insight for eye health improvement.